Real Resources for Such a Time as This
The days are unpredictable and the effects far-reaching. While it’s easy to let fear and anxiety permeate our homes and communities, peace is possible. Whether it’s a word of encouragement, Biblical guidance or tangible ways to respond to our current crisis, let the resources below fill your mind and calm your soul. Share with others to bring them hope.
- Do you need prayer or just want someone to talk to?
- Franklin Graham: Finding Solid Ground for an Unstable Future
- Will Graham Q&A: Why Did God Allow COVID-19 to Happen?
- Help Others Find Peace: 10 Bible Verses to Share
- Will Graham: Living Victoriously in Uncertain Times
- 3 Billy Graham Quotes to Help Fight Coronavirus Fears
- Cissie Graham Lynch Encourages Parents to ‘Slow Down’ During COVID-19
- Will Graham: Jesus Can Bring Peace, Calm in the Midst of Your Storm
- When Plans Don’t Go Your Way: Cling to 12 Bible Promises
- Into Science? Consider These Thoughts About God
- Keeping Spiritual Community During Social Distancing
- Anxious? Have You Tried Praying?
- Will Graham: A Story on Social Distancing from the Old Testament
Take the Gospel to many more
Your prayers and donations can change lives.Give Hope Today